Recipe for 4 people:
Buttery butterless Bronzino
4 filet bronzino fish
1 box cherry tomatoes
3 tablespoons coconut oil
2 teaspoons salt, pink Himalayan
1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
1 tablespoon fresh ginger, finely grated
4 cloves garlic, finely grated
1/2 cup fresh basil, chopped
Preheat oven to 425f or 220c
1. Prepare a sheet pan with parchment paper. Place tomatoes, oil, ginger and garlic in pan.
2. Zest the orange and then cut in half and squeeze its juice in the pan.
3. Mix together and bake for 4 minutes.
4. Remove pan from oven. Turn oven down to 375f or 190c.
5. Add the fish filet face side down first to get the flavors of the pan and then face side up. Sprinkle the salt and pepper evenly on the fish and tomato mixture. Cover well and cook for 9 minutes.
6. Remove from oven and press tomatoes down gently to create sauce. Finish with fresh basil.