Recipe for 4 people:
1 loaf whole wheat bread sliced into 8 thick pieces
2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
1/4 cup sundried tomatoes chopped
1/4 cup fresh basil
1 teaspoon salt pink Himalayan
6 ounces Gouda cheese sliced
1 avocado sliced
1. Prepare a skillet on high heat. Add the olive oil and get hot. Add the eggs sunnyside up. Let cook for 2 minutes.
2. Add the basil, salt and sundried tomatoes and cook for 1 more minute (or 2 if you like them less runny).
3. While eggs are cooking, prepare a grill pan on high heat. Place bread slices on grill pan for 2 minutes per side.
4. Remove bread from grill pan and place on large cutting board or serving plate. Place cheese on top of hot bread, then the avocado and then the eggs.
5. Close sandwich and cut in half.